If you want to have Luxe Looks: 10 Ways to Add Oscar Style to Your Home which launched in besthostsearch.com, you can follow this link below. To read more Luxe Looks: 10 Ways to Add Oscar Style to Your Home, you should read the article. What’s so important about it? Luxe Looks: 10 Ways to Add Oscar Style to Your Home.In addition to lighter or brighter color, there is also other thing that you can do in order to get the best color.
The Academy Awards are a chance to take in some Hollywood glamour. Every year, starlets in gorgeous gowns and sparkling jewelry stroll the signature red carpet. Hints of the golden Oscar itself are everywhere.This signature combination of elements brings a little fantasy and flair into our life. Why not take some inspiration from the ceremony and add it to your home to enjoy year-round? Here are 10 ideas for adding Oscar style to your home.Images: Jeffers Design Group and Antonio Virga Architect
1. Red-Carpet AccentsThe rich, bright color of the Oscars’ red carpet is legendary. The tone goes well in so many environments that it’s worth adding some in a room. Lamps, throw pillows or a lacquered tray are great, affordable ways to add some red-carpet chic to any room. Or why not take the theme literally and add a red carpet to your hall?Image: Atmosphere Interior Design
2. Glamorous PalettesTry one of these classic, Oscar-worthy color combinations to create a Hollywood-glamour look in your home:Black and white (as shown above)Shades of white (or white on cream)Cool grays and platinumsImage: Black Lacquer Design
3. Incorporate GoldGold is the perfect metallic to add a luxe look to your home. There are various shades and finishes that mix together beautifully. And gold is the hottest metallic tone in interior design. Some great ways to add this luxe shade to your home include:Silk or satin curtains or throw pillowsSmall accents like boxes, candle holders or bowlsLamps or occasional tablesMetallic wallpaperImage: The L&C Company
4. Sparkle and ShineNothing says Oscar style more than sparkle, and there are many ways to add it to your space. You can’t go overboard when going for glitz and glamour, so add it in as many ways as you can think of. Some ideas for finishes that add the sparkle of Oscar-inspired design include:MirrorsClear acrylicSilk or satinVelvetMetallicsHigh-gloss surfaces and lacquersGlass and crystalImage: Adeline Iliev Photography
5. Faux Fur and ShagBecause Oscar design is all about feeling like a million bucks, faux fur and sumptuous textures are a must. Here, again, you can’t go overboard. Add faux fur or shag using plush rugs or carpets, throw pillows and an oversized throw. The look will be not only luxe, but also incredibly cozy and inviting.Image: Interior Marketing Group
6. Classic CurvesThe first Academy Awards ceremony was held in 1929, during the Art Deco heyday. One of the key features of Art Deco design is the curved lines carried through a room’s architecture and furniture. Add some rounded or curved elements to give your space a softer, more elegant feel. Some ways to add curves in a room include:Curved chairs or seating with rounded armsA round mirror or rugAccessories with oval shapes or rounded edgesRound or oval accent tablesPatterns (on throw pillows, art or wallpaper) with repeating, rounded or curvy geometryImage: Canadian Home Trends Magazine
7. Ornate PiecesWhen considering adding Oscar style to your home, throw minimalism out the door. Look for pieces that have that extra detail, such as an etched pattern on a mirrored surface; glass or crystal with an interesting carved texture; or anything with a bold pattern.Images: Lori Gentile Interior Design
8. Luxe Vintage BarOscar style is about living life to the fullest — and this means entertaining to the nines whenever you can. Find a spot in your home and put together a luxurious bar.This can be a mirrored tray loaded with your favorite spirits and beautiful, vintage-inspired glasses; a designated counter area or cabinet converted into a bar; or, if you have the space, a built-in bar. The secret is to display everything well, while incorporating some of the design tips from this story.Image: Luke Cartledge Photography
9. Gorgeous LightingDon’t overlook your lighting when creating an Oscar-style room. If you’re going to splurge on anything, get rid of the builder-grade light fixtures and upgrade to beautiful lamps, sconces or chandeliers. The right lighting is not only beautiful in and of itself, it enhances all the little, highly reflective details you’ve added to your glamorous room.Image: Michael Gainey Signature Designs
10. Buttons and TuftingOne of the easiest ways to bring Oscar style into a room is by adding a piece of furniture featuring buttons or tufting. You don’t have to invest in a massive tufted bed or sofa to get the look; a simple tufted ottoman or desk chair can add some glamour to your room.Inspired by the images above? Choose your favorite elements and sprinkle them into your room’s design. You don’t have to spend a fortune to create a space that looks like a million bucks. You can use many of these tips in your entertaining, too; a little sparkle, the right colors and some deluxe touches will add plenty of Oscar style to your next party.
Other than the previous design ideas for Decorating Ideas
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on the besthostsearch.com website that is not besthostsearch.com property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s.
In no way does besthostsearch.com claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.